BMW Club - Veteran Riders International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2nd Annual BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm by vetbmwrider

April 26-27 2013
Come join camaraderie of the 2nd Annual BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout on Perdido Bay at the KOA campground, 116650 CR 99 Lillian AL 36549. Tent camping is $32 a night plus tax (mention the code Veteran Riders get one night free tent camping only) to reserve your camping space call (251)961-1717 to make your reservations other amenities regular rate. There will …

Comments: 1

1st BMW Club Veterans Riders Campout Overview

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 am by vetbmwrider

1st BMW Club Veterans Riders Campout Overview
On Friday the weather report did not look promising for those who were riding to the campout, rain was on the news report. For those individuals that were able to arrive on that day and braved the storms that flared up in the surrounding area, upon the arrival they were met by the friendly park staff of Historic Blakeley State Park who caused his own …

Comments: 0

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» 2nd Annual BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm by vetbmwrider

» BMW RA 40th Grand National Preregistration is OPEN
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:37 pm by vetbmwrider

» 1st BMW Club Veterans Riders Campout Overview
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 am by vetbmwrider

» 1st BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am by vetbmwrider

» Gulf Coast Vietnam Veterans Salute
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm by vetbmwrider

» Ride the Gulf Shores
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:41 pm by vetbmwrider

» COPPER MOUNTAIN RA RALLY
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 pm by vetbmwrider

» NEW CI agreement logos Decals
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 pm by vetbmwrider

» Ride the Mobile Bay and see 3 historical Forts along the way
Suggestions to get this organization operating EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am by vetbmwrider

Poll

Should we stay chartered with the MOA

Suggestions to get this organization operating Vote_lcap89%Suggestions to get this organization operating Vote_rcap 89% [ 8 ]
Suggestions to get this organization operating Vote_lcap0%Suggestions to get this organization operating Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Suggestions to get this organization operating Vote_lcap11%Suggestions to get this organization operating Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestions to get this organization operating

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions to get this organization operating Empty Suggestions to get this organization operating

Post by Trapper Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:02 pm

I am fairly new to the BMW owners/riders fraternity. However I am not new to motorcycling and have been a vet for more than a few days. I know most vets especially combat vets seem to interact with and understand other combat vets at a different level than other folks. That is why I can not imagine that there are not some BMW owner/riders that are also veterans who could find a group such as has been put forth here, as a good thing for them. However, there needs to be some way to get folks motivated to participate or it just will not work. As I go thru this forum and talk with the few veteran BMW riders I have met I do not understand why it has been so long since many of the registered members have logged on or posted anything. I know I sometimes go for a week or more without checking my email, however it has been over a year since most anyone here has been on. What would it take to get some folks a little more involved? Let's get some suggestions/dialogue going here. How about it? Suggestions to get this organization operating Icon_bounce

Trapper

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to get this organization operating Empty Re: Suggestions to get this organization operating

Post by vetbmwrider Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Trapper
This a funny crowd. We may all be veterans and ride the same brand of bikes. But like most veterans we sit on the sideline waiting to be called into the game. This website could be one the most active ones on the web, but like the brand of bike we ride we do not ride in large crowds. But by promoting this group we do have a large intrest in this group not only in the RA but also in the MOA. I continue to have a cook out at the MOA rally and the RA national rallys that is free to all veterans.

Michael Johnston

vetbmwrider
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to get this organization operating Empty Re: Suggestions to get this organization operating

Post by Trapper Tue May 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Looking forward to the cook out at the RA national

Trapper

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum