BMW Club - Veteran Riders International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2nd Annual BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm by vetbmwrider

April 26-27 2013
Come join camaraderie of the 2nd Annual BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout on Perdido Bay at the KOA campground, 116650 CR 99 Lillian AL 36549. Tent camping is $32 a night plus tax (mention the code Veteran Riders get one night free tent camping only) to reserve your camping space call (251)961-1717 to make your reservations other amenities regular rate. There will …

Comments: 1

1st BMW Club Veterans Riders Campout Overview

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 am by vetbmwrider

1st BMW Club Veterans Riders Campout Overview
On Friday the weather report did not look promising for those who were riding to the campout, rain was on the news report. For those individuals that were able to arrive on that day and braved the storms that flared up in the surrounding area, upon the arrival they were met by the friendly park staff of Historic Blakeley State Park who caused his own …

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» 2nd Annual BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm by vetbmwrider

» BMW RA 40th Grand National Preregistration is OPEN
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:37 pm by vetbmwrider

» 1st BMW Club Veterans Riders Campout Overview
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 am by vetbmwrider

» 1st BMW Club Veteran Riders International Campout
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am by vetbmwrider

» Gulf Coast Vietnam Veterans Salute
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm by vetbmwrider

» Ride the Gulf Shores
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:41 pm by vetbmwrider

» COPPER MOUNTAIN RA RALLY
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 pm by vetbmwrider

» NEW CI agreement logos Decals
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 pm by vetbmwrider

» Ride the Mobile Bay and see 3 historical Forts along the way
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am by vetbmwrider

Poll

Should we stay chartered with the MOA

Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Vote_lcap89%Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Vote_rcap 89% [ 8 ]
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Vote_lcap0%Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Vote_lcap11%Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies

Go down

Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies Empty Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies

Post by vetbmwrider Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Veteran BMW Riders agenda for the RA and the MOA Rallies

The MOA rally in Johnson City TN.

1. The Club meeting will be at 5pm 17 July 2009. The Main menu will be brats and hotdogs and beer and other drinks. I am plan to be camping either in the baseball near the motocross track or up the hill in the small camp ground next to the motocross track. I will have the club logo out flying and if anyone would like my cell phone number please email at mljohnston1@bell south.net before July 10 because I will be on the road after that date.

2. I will have at the rally club pins and decals if anyone would like to purchase them. Club decals are $5.00 and the club pins are $4.00

3. I will also have Information out about The Salty Fog Rally also in a few days you will be able to purchase a Salt Fog T-shirt from chamwear.com . This information will be at the table that I have request from the rally chair.

4. The Shift at the Beer tent will be on Saturday the 18 from 4.00 pm until 7.00 pm with the Port Washington Club. I will not be able to work this shift because I have been told that my daughter will not have access to the beer tent under TN law.

5. Please let me know if you are going to attend the club meeting for the purpose of purchasing food items. If you attend please bring something to set on.

The RA rally in Canaan Valley WV

1. I have decide to include are club ride with the RA Blackwater Chicken Run. Luncheon will be served at 1:00pm and all rally goers will be serenaded by a Bluegrass/Appalachian band.Take a break from the rally, do some riding and have lunch with your fellow rally goers.Luncheon is limited to 400, so register now! Where one hundred per cent of the proceeds will be donated to the “Warm the Children” Fund which provides winter clothing to needy families in Tucker County. At this Lucheon I will be giving a door prize to a lucky Veteran a 1 year gift membership to the RA.

2. I will have at the rally club pins and decals if anyone would like to purchase them. Club decals are $5.00 and the club pins are $4.00

3. I will also have Information out about The Salty Fog Rally also in a few days you will be able to purchase a Salt Fog T-shirt from chamwear.com .

4. I like to have a gathering at the beer tent on Friday at 5.00 pm on the 24 July, 2009.

5. If you missed me at both rallies you can find me on Saturday morning between 9-11 am at the RA Chartered Club gathering where there will be free coffee and donuts for those who attend this gathering.

6. I will have the club logo out flying and if anyone would like my cell phone number please email at mljohnston1@bell south.net before July 10 because I will be on the road after that date.

Michael Johnston

vetbmwrider
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down